Friday, December 7, 2007

17 Christmas Kits Free

We have some really awesome kits in this round. There is some real talent in this group and I am so excited that the next SAS-y Ladies will be coming out of this contest. I am glad that I exempted myself from voting because I don’t think I could make p my mind. What I would encourage you to do is to download the kits and take a close up look at them before you make up your mind. A good preview is very difficult to do, I spend hours and hours on mine and it is hard to really show off some of the details, especially if you have a lot of papers and embellishments. You will get a better idea of the quality once you see them at full size. Voting will be done in the forum with a poll (no repeat of last eek…LOL) so after you have a chance to download the kits please come back and vote so you can help decide who the next SAS-y Ladies will be.

Go get there kits in the gallery.


From Feelin Frosty mega kit on sale now