Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feelin Peachy 2 and Mega Kit

If you got our newsletter then you know the big news, Boo of Booland Designs has joined the SAS-y design team. Boo has been with SAS from the beginning, she’s been a great CT member and her designs are incredible. We have a few of her products in the store with LOTS more to come, stop by and take a look.

We released our November Mega kit yesterday, I have always been so happy with what the SAS-y Ladies come up with for the mega kit but I am thrilled with this one, the papers are so rich and detailed, everything is tied together by a touch of gold, there are 72 papers and over 80 elements so the possibilities are endless. Jan will be getting it out to the CT soon so we should have some layouts in the gallery in a few days. To see more previews or to buy it (now is a good time because it is on sale…LOL) go to the store to take a look.






Preview of some of the elements in the November Mega kit

Here is part 2 of Feelin Peachy, I got the alpha done, I should write a script to do alphas because they are a real pain, I like to separate each letter but with upper case, lowercase, numbers and characters there are 80 cut, paste and saves to an alpha, very repetitious. I still have a few more ideas for this kit now that I have decided what direction I want to go with it so I will be back with those soon. Enjoy!

Feelin Peach Part 2



Download disabled