Monday, November 19, 2007

Mega Kit Freebie

I have a freebie from the SAS mega kit today, I get so tickled every time I look at this kit. There are 72 papers and over 80 embellishments. I love the way the designers used the gold. The SAS CT has done some great layouts using it, if you would like to take a look they are in the gallery. The kit is on sale for 6.95 through Dec 11th, that comes out to about 4 cents a piece for all of those elements.

Come back tomorrow for a freebie from my soon to be released kit, I have been working on it for a few weeks but I still don’t have a name for it when, I asked Janalyn if she had any ideas she suggested a “Name that kit” contest, I thought that was a great idea. I still have a few elements to finish up and then the preview to do, so I will have the preview and a freebie up tomorrow and hopefully it will spark a thought or two on the name. With Thanksgiving coming up I know everyone will be busy so I will run the contest until Friday and then the person who submitted the winning name will win the kit.

Don’t forget the SAS Designer Contest, it starts on Monday the 26th, I have taken a look at the blogs of some of the contestants and I am real excited about what I see. If you would like to enter e-mail me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com and I will send you the details, maybe you will be the next SAS-y Lady!



Some of the Mega Kit Elements





Mega Kit Freebie


Download SAS Mega Kit Freebie Here

There was a problem with the Feelin Peachy alpha, I think it was because I named the symbols what they were (*&$# etc...) and it caused trouble, I have fixed that and uploaded it again, the new link is below with the rest of the Feelin Peachy 2 download.