Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Name That Kit Freebie

Well here it is, I have been working on this kit for over a month and it is almost ready. I thought it was done last night but when I started putting the previews together I decided it was too dark and golden for the look I was going for, I ended up doing a major overhaul to make it more rosy and lighter. I didn’t get the alpha done and there are a few more things I want to do with the flowers but the previews should give you enough to come up with a good name for it. If you look closely at the floral papers you will see that they are embossed. I just love this look and I am working on a few more kits using it. There is also a nice freebie so you can get a good look at it and there should be enough pieces to make a layout or two. Whoever comes up the winning name will receive the kit free, just post your suggestions in the comment section. I will announce the decision shortly after noon (e.s.t.) on Friday so be sure to get yours in by then.

For those of you who are sane enough to forgo the frantic after Thanksgiving sales SAS is having a big Black Friday sale, 40% off everything in the store (except commercial use) so you can stay home and do your shopping in your jimmies if you want and still save money, what a deal huh…LOL

I am so excited about Thanksgiving this year for two reasons, the first is that it is my SIL’s year to have it…LOL, when we have it here it takes a week to get the dining room ready since has always been my DH’s “drop it” point for all of his work stuff, give him a flat surface and he will pile something on it. The other reason I am excited is that this is the first Thanksgiving that Beth will be home since she joined the Air Force. She is stationed in Nebraska right now, it is about a 7-hour drive, which naturally makes me very nervous, but it will be great to have her home for a few days. So even though we are not having dinner here I will probably spend the next few days getting the house cleaned up a bit and cooking a few of her favorite meals. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your family, even the ones that drive you nuts, take lots of pictures. Enjoy!

Name that kit






Name that Kit Freebie



Download your Freebie here