Thursday, February 21, 2008

Citrus Sunrise Part 6

Grrrrrrrrr, I am SO mad at my computer!! I got this new Mac Pro a few weeks ago and it has been trouble ever since. It has been very unstable, something I am not use to in a Mac and even though it should be about 4 times faster than my old G5 it is so much slower it is driving me NUTS!!!!!! Last night after I made a few new pieces for Citrus Sunrise and the previews it would not power off so I had to do a hard shutdown (NOT good for the computer,) well this morning it would not boot up, I got what is called “the blue screen of death.” I had been planning on reinstalling the old operating system to see if maybe it was the new OS that was making the computer so slow but I was hoping to do it when I had some free time (like that happens very often…LOL) With the crash today I had no choice but to reinstall everything, it actually took about 6 hours since I had to install 3 versions of Adobe Creative Suites and they take forever to install. Now I still have to mess around with getting my passwords, bookmark, preferences and all the other software back on, what a waste of time this has been. Once I got the computer up and running I found out that the previews and a few really nice piece I made for this kit were lost, I don’t know how it could have happened, I had opened and closed them a few times so they were saved to the hard drive but they are GONE… like I said Grrrrrrrrrr. I did manage to put the frame back together so I have that for you, but the other pieces will take more time than I have tonight so I will have to get that to you later this week, probably Sunday. I hope you like the frame, it was really a happy accident, you may not believe this but it started out as a piece of simple black and white clipart, Ohhh, the wonders of Photoshop…LOL, All of the downloads from this kit are still active, Enjoy!

New Frame



Citrus Sunrise Part 6




Sorry, Link Disabled