Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear Mom Part Two

I have some more goodies from Dear Mom for you today. One of my favorite pieces is the cameo, I have always wanted to make one and the flowers in the kits seemed perfect for the project. This download has some of the softer lighter elements but the next few downloads will have a bolder brighter look. I noticed a little problem with the heart from part one, if you already downloaded part one you can download a new heart below.

I have a new kit almost ready to put in the store but I cannot do that until I have a name for it. Naming
kits and coming up with descriptions for them is a weak point for me, it is so bad that when Jan use to put my kits in the store I would send her a description that consisted of a few keywords that I thought were appropriate followed by “blah, blah, blah” LOL, fortunately she never just put the description in like that, instead she always came up with something that sounded much better…LOL. Lori suggested that I have a naming contest again so that is what I am going to do. I will have a freebie from the kit for you on Friday so that you can get a good look at it. If you come up with a good name send it to me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com by Monday at 7 p.m. central. Whoever sends in the winning name (meaning the name I choose) will win the kit and a $10 store coupon.

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments about my last post. We make decisions in our life and have no idea of the impact they will have. I made a few very bad ones when I was 15 and 16 that caused me and my family a lot of pain for many years. I think back sometimes and wonder if I would do things differently and I am not sure that if I could if I would. I say that because I am who I am and where I am because of those decisions. You know what they say, “What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger” Those words can help you through the toughest of times knowing that when you come out the other end you will be a stronger person because of it. Thanks again.

Dear Mom Part Two



Download Dear Mom Part Two Here

If you downloaded part 1 before today you should download this new heart. If you download part one today you do not need it because I put the new heart in the download.

Sorry, Link Disabled