Thursday, May 31, 2007

Butterfly Garden Part 2

You all have lucked out, I had meant to divide the paper into the 3 parts, with 3 papers in each download, but after finishing the elements at 1:00 a.m this morning I got ready to package this part, that’s when I realized that I had given ALL of the papers in the first download. Sooooo I decided to make 3 more papers for part 2. I can’t promise 3 more for Saturday’s download, but who knows….
I had hoped to have more elements done for today but I spent yesterday reorganizing my hard drives. This digital scrapping and kit designing can really eat up the HD space. Some of my paper designs can end up being 4-500 mb documents. If you look closely you can see that the textures are made from many, many layers. One of my Mac HDs was partitioned badly so yesterday I reinstalled my operating system and most of my software, I hated to spend the time but now I have a nice clean OS and everything is organized well.
I really appreciate all of the wonderful comments I have received; it really makes this all the more fun. Be sure to come by on Saturday for the third part of Butterfly Garden and possibly a preview of next week’s kit.



Sorry Link has been removed.