Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Infatuation Part 3 and a Sneak Peek


Part 3, link has been removed.

I had hoped to get this uploaded sooner in the day but this designing stuff just takes SO long. Part of my problem is that there are so many choices, I have a hard time making up my mind. Another thing that happened is that I got side tracked when I started designing next week’s freebie. I have a sneak peek below but I would like your opinion on what you would prefer. I tend to go for the grunge look but this kit could go either way and look great. If you have a minute please let me know if you prefer the grunge or clean look.

Another BIG thanks to Al Ward at http://actionfx.com/ His styles and shapes are all over this kit. If you haven’t visited his site yet go now, well actually download part 3 of my kit first, then go to Action FX and get Al’s great freebies and check out his great subscription plan.

I hope you enjoy part 3 of Infatuation, I would love to see what you do with my kits so send me the link if you upload.

Preview of next week's freebie. Name suggestions would be appreciated

Clean

Grunge