Thursday, October 18, 2007

Delicious Berry Blue and Feelin Welcome

Last week was a good week, it was one of those times when everything just seemed to come together, I got Vintage Rose done and I have the mega kit on sale. After having dozens of people ask me to get Feelin Wonderful in the store I finally got it repackaged. I will have to say, it was a real booger to figure out how to do it. First I was going to do it by color, but then it would have been uneven, so I decided to divide it by style. Many of the pieces are perfect for formal/dressy occasions and a lot of them are more fun and light hearted. So Feelin Wonderfully Elegant and Feelin Wonderfully Playful are now available in the SAS Boutique for the wonderfully elegant and playful price of $4.95 each!! There was also enough pieces to make Feelin Welcome, this is SAS’s welcome kit. It is available to all new forum registrants, within a few days of registering it will be sent to you. But I do not want anyone to be left out so if you registered in the forum after the links to Feelin Wonderful were removed send me e-mail at stoneaccents@hotmail.com and I will send you the link. It will make it a lot easier for me if you include “I’m registered” in your subject line.

I have part 4 of Delicious Berry Blue for you today. This color palette has been so much fun to work with and if I ever get time to scrap I have lots of pictures of my kids in these colors. Just for the heck of it I made a preview of all of the pieces I have given out so far, those links are still active.

Be sure to check out SAS’s newsletter, there are some great specials and fun treats for you that are only available through the newsletter. Pillow has an ongoing freebie that is connected to her newsletter freebie so be sure to get by her blog to snag those. This week’s newsletter is an expanded edition that Lori will be putting together monthly, she has done a spectacular job developing the style and this week’s issue is premier of our member spotlight column. Enjoy!

Feelin Welcome



Delicious Berry Blue 1-4






Sorry, Link Disabled