Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SAS June Mega Kit Freebie

It has been a busy week and I am running a little behind today but I wanted to at least get the sampler from our new mega kit posted here. As usual it is a huge kit with almost 200 elements. I wanted a themed wedding kit since June is such a big month for weddings. Choosing the palette for this one was kind of tough because weddings come in so many colors. The pieces I made were on the softer side but some of the girls went with the brighter colors so I think that will help the kit to be useful for a lot of different things. I had a good time working with some of the silk flower pictures I took a few weeks ago, I made a bouquet and a floral spray, it was very challenging to get them to look natural but I think I gave them some pretty good depth.The June Mega Kit is on sale for $5.95

I was hoping to have my free kit of the month posted by now but it looks like it will be later this week since I still have a few things to do to get it ready. If you are not registered at SAS you don’t get our newsletter, if you would like to take a look and snag the newsletter freebies you can download it here. if you are new to my blog you might want to check my previous posts since there are a lof of active freebie links. Until next time, Enjoy!

June Mega Kit



Close-up





June Mega Kit Sampler



Download June Mega Kit Sampler Part 1 Here
Download June Mega Kit Sampler Part 2 Here