Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Some New Flowers and a Big Update

Wow, What a week, there have been so many exciting things happening. I wish I could share them all with you now, but I have to keep some secrets for just a while longer (what a tease…huh.) I hope you are not getting sick of this kit yet because I have a lot more ideas and papers for it. I think the flowers I have today are my favorite ever. These new flowers should add a lot of versatility to the kit since they are a bit more formal than the more playful ones in the other parts. I just love the floral paper that I placed below the flower in the sneak peek I gave you last night. I am going to try to get that one to you in another color combination for this kit. Start getting those QPS ready because I will be doing a call for them next week, but do not send them yet as we have a lot of other things to do first.

I want to tell you all how much I enjoy being able to share this experience with you. I have been a SAHM for over 20 years. When I was home schooling the kids we got involved in a lot of the HS activities and I had some outlets for “adult conversation” (not THAT kind silly…LOL) After they went off to school I got involved with a few clubs and guilds for the crafts I did, knitting, spinning yarn, quilting and of course scrapping. After I shattered my elbow I dropped out of them, for one thing I was unable to drive for a long time and most importantly it was not much fun watching people do the things I couldn’t do anymore. Between that and all of my kids moving out to start their own lives it has been a bit lonely. But NOW I have you guys and this exciting venture I have started and that so many of you want to be a part of. I have to say I am so sorry that I have not been able to spend much time in the great forum and gallery that is growing by leaps and bounds. I will be forever grateful to all of you wonderful people that have been so busy and so helpful there. Once I get everything in place my goals are to spend my days designing and hanging out in the forum (and doing a load of laundry now and then…LOL.)

For any of you that have applied for a position, and has not heard for me either for the first time or as a follow-up, that is what I am going to focus on for the next few days. I do not want to bore the rest of these folks with all of that information so I put some things for you to read below today’s download. I have some information for anyone that has applied or that is considering it, so please read that for some news



I woke up to the news this morning that there is still a problem with the bonus download that I had up that I had up Wednesday and Thursday. I am temporarily suspending the download. I will make it available with the next part of Feelin Wonderful. Sorry for any trouble. Now I am going to go have some coffee and answer a ton of e-mails. JulieO

Links Expired

I am in desperate need of a personal assistant to help with so many things that will need to be done in the next few weeks and after the store opens. I am looking for someone that can give this a lot of time and dedication, you will basically be working for “scraps” for now, but if things go the way I hope then that could change. The other things you will get out of it is a lot of experience and the opportunity to get in on the start of something special, not just the store but also the community that is already taking shape in the forum. And hopefully we would have some fun working together. Do not apply for this position if you cannot give it a lot of time and effort for the next few months at least. If you are interested please mark your e-mail with the subject “”Personal Assistant” and send it to stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com

For anyone that applied for the co-administration positions, I have filled the web master and advertising positions. The people that are taking on those jobs have a lot of experience and education in those fields. I am sorry if I did not e-mail you personally but I have so many things going on I am just trying to keep all of the “balls in the air.” but I will be writing you soon.

To those of you that applied for designer positions. I still have a few decisions to make and you will hear from me soon. Creative team applicants you are next. I need a personal creative team and one for the store so I will contact you very soon to see if you are still interested. I promise I will be getting with everyone in the next few days.

We are looking for someone to work with the advertising coordinator, this woman has a million and one ideas and there is not enough time in the day to take care of them. I can guarantee that if you work with her you will learn a lot and also get a lot of experience and have the chance to get involved in all of the activities we have planned for the forum. (and some free scraps.) If you would like to apply for this e-mail me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com with the subjest line Advertising.

I would like someone to help out the web master as she is on the other side of the world and we can’t always plan Internet disasters for when she is awake. This position would involve helping out with the forums and possibly the store. Again it is a for scraps position along with a lot of experience and the chance to help shape our forum and to be a part of what I am sure will be a great team. If you have some experience in web managent and would be interesed, e-mail me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com with the subject line Web manager.

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart, I am so touched that so many have offered to help, big HUGS! Julie